Happy Turkey Day! Salem, NH DWI Lawyer Mark Stevens 603.893.0074
November 22, 2012 Leave a comment
We would like to wish everyone and their families a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday! Please have a safe holiday. Remember, if you are traveling with loved ones this weekend make sure you are prepared in advance by following a few simple safe driver tips.
Being Prepared for Holiday Travel:
- Check your tail and brake lights before leaving.
- Make sure your registration and license are easily accessible.
- ****Make sure you have “Mark Stevens” added & saved to your address book in your contacts in case of an emergency*** 1.603.893.0074 (24/7)
- Don’t text & drive (general reminder)
- With lots of holiday travelers on the road, stay alert. (Especially after a big turkey dinner!!
Arrested for DWI in New Hampshire? Follow this Call to Action!
A Call to Action:
Have you or a loved one been arrested? If you have, you’ve probably just endured the worst day of your life. Your anxiety level is probably the highest it has ever been. It is important right now that you promptly take steps to protect your rights.
The Law Offices of Mark Stevens represents people accused of DWI and other crimes. Call right now for a free initial consultation at 603-893-0074. In New Hampshire call 1-800-DWI-LAWS. We look forward to speaking with you.